Saturday, October 29, 2005

it's alive!



problem solved. moved the system over into a new case (long overdue), which subsequently replaces the power supply as well, and life is good again. I'm quite relieved that it was that simple to fix.

and no, i did not waste time moving the system into the new case to see if that fixed the problem or not.. i first just dangled the cables from the power supply in the new case, over into the old case and hooked it up for a quick test, and was quite pleased with the result.

now, let's see what's next on my list of crap that i've put off for far too long that need to get done at some point... hmm...